Our limited edition superpower infused cape is kind to the environment as well as being fun to wear.
This stylish water resistant cape includes a special fabric insert which has the ability to absorb harmful pollutants, helping to destroy dirty air. We hope the cape encourages kids to walk to school instead of taking the car, helping to fight air pollution.
Pollution absorbing fabric:
Your superpower cape comes with a powerful insert called:
This innovative fabric is designed to absorb and destroy harmful particles present in the air. It is this technology that gives you the power to help wipe out car pollution.
How it works: The air passes through / touches fabric mesh which traps the polluting molecules and prevents them from being released. They are then absorbed and broken up, leaving the cleaner, more breathable air to continue its natural cycle.
- theBreath® Pollution busting fabric inserts in mesh pockets at the front – sealed with Velcro.
- Outer fabric made from shower resistant recycled polyester.
- Velcro fastening at the neck.
- Reflective panels and binding for extra visibility when it’s dark.
- ‘Superpower Button’ lightning bolt ‘kapow’ style logo on the back
- Printed leopard and lightning bolt lining.
- Embroidered neon Superpower Button on the front.
Small age 4-6 length 49cm
Large age approx 7-10 length 64cm